Best books for REET preparation
The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers is a very popular examination among the general public. Anybody who has the required qualification can sit in the examination to become a teacher in the state. There isn’t a single way to get the qualifying marks that works. However, the two elements that will help you excel in any competitive exam are concentration and determination. The REET Exam is a state-level exam that all aspiring teachers must pass. It is an eligibility test, and the qualifying marks and cut-off are determined by the number of positions available.
The exam’s popularity is a testament to its breadth. REET stands for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers, and it is one of India’s most prestigious tests.
Best books for REET Exam Preparation
There are numerous books available in the market for people to crack the REET examination. People can choose from a variety of books from different publications. All aspiring teachers are required to take the REET Exam, which is a state-level examination. It is an eligibility test, with qualifying marks and cutoffs determined by the number of positions available. Despite the fact that both tests are objective in nature and cover a few identical topics, the number of papers and the curriculum covered differ.
Choosing the right REET Exam Books for reference will go a long way toward ensuring that candidates do well on the REET Exam. The REET Exams are divided into two tiers, which are determined by the candidate’s field of interest. The REET Level 1 Exam is for students in grades 1 to 5, and the REET Level 2 Exam is for students in grades 6 to 8. Candidates should choose their exam depending on their areas of interest and study accordingly. The Rajasthan Education Eligibility Test (REET) is a state-run test for aspiring teachers.
List of Books for REET Exam Level 1
REET Level 1 exam is for the teachers for grade 1 to grade 5.
- REET Bal Vikas Evam Shiksha Shastra Level -I (Class 1-5) by Ray Publication
- REET Environment Level 1 by Sunita Publications
- REET Environment Studies, Math Level-I (1-5) with free solved papers, practice sets by Ray Publication
- Lakshya REET Bhasa Hindi, Sanskrit & English And Lakshy REET Prayavaran Adhyan Ganit & Balvikas (combo)Level 1 for Class 1-5 2020 (Hindi) Paperback – 2020 by Lakshya
- 15 Practice Sets REET Class I-V Paper-I by Arihant Publications
- Pedagogy FOR CTET, UPTET, HTET, REET, UKTET, BTET, CGTET by S.D. Publications
- REET Level 1 by Sunita Publications
REET Exam Level 2 Books
The REET Level 2 Exam is exclusively for those candidates who want to teach children that belong to grade 6 to grade 8.
- Lakshya REET Samajik Adhyan Bhasha Hindi Sanskrit & English Level – 2 for Class 6 to 8 by Manu Prakashan
- REET Maths LEVEL-2 by Shiva’s store
- REET Hindi Language Level – 1, Level – II and Level – III Completely Based on the Latest pattern by Ray Publication
- Lakshya REET Samajik Adhyayan Balvikas VA Shikshashastra Class 6-8 Level-2 by Manu Prakashan
- REET Samajik Adhyayan Level-II ( Class 6-8) Book by Ray Publication
- Lakshya REET Samajik Adhyan Bhasha Hindi Sanskrit & English And Lakshya REET Samajik Adhyayan Balvikas VA Shikshashastra(combo) Class 6-8 Level-2 2020 Paperback by Lakshya
- REET/RTET Level 1st & 2nd Shiksha Manovigyan by RBD Publications
Aspirants should review the exam pattern before starting their preparation. This will assist students in comprehending the exam’s distinct components.