Best Gintama filler list
Gintama anime has aired 367 episodes in total from 2006 to 2018. Even while it contains enough episodes to keep you entertained, some of them are fillers that have nothing to do with the storyline. Before you begin watching the anime, be sure to thoroughly review it.
Gintama is a unique anime that has not only survived multiple cancellation attempts but also delivered some of the most original shonen series plots to date.
If you’ve seen Gintama, you’re aware that the series has received numerous updates throughout the years, with four distinct episodes debuting between 2006 and 2018. Given this, you might wish to focus on the episodes that deliver the plot Hideaki Sorachi planned, eliminating all of the filler in the process.
All Gintama filler episodes to skip
Since just about 20 of Gintama’s hundreds of episodes may be categorised as “filler,” you should have a pretty easy time avoiding unnecessary episodes. The episode starts off with back-to-back fillers, which is funny because this is unusual among anime series.
Best Gintama Fillers to Watch!
Over 20 episodes (exactly 22) of Gintama are fillers, accounting for 6% of the total. Sincerity dictates that either none of the episodes in Gintama are fillers or they make up 95% of the show.
Because if you don’t watch it, you will regret it because every episode is too amusing. So, in our list of the top Gintama fillers, we’ve compiled them.
- For the day, keep an eye on the chief (Episode 57)
- Two is preferable to one. Two are preferable to one (Episode 166)
- We’re Sorry (Episode 252)
- 99% Of Men Aren’t Confident In Confessing Their Love (Episode 137)
- When everything else fails, join them (Episode 150)
- You All! Even So, Do You Own a Gintama? Part 1 and Episodes 1 and 2
- Do People Still Go to the Ocean and Shout “Bakayaro”?
- Hometown and Boobs Are Best Thought From Afar (Episode 185)
1-2, 50, 57, 75, 106, 114, 124, 125, 135, 137, 150, 155, 164, 166, 171, 173-174, 176, 185, 209, and 252
Mixed Canon/Filler Episodes
82, 111, 120, 367
Please take note that Mixed Canon Episodes contain some extra content not seen in the manga. But in order to understand and enjoy the animation in its entirety, you must watch these Mixed Canon Episodes.
A Number of the Episode in Gintama:
With 367 episodes and now holding the third, seventh, eleventh, thirteenth, fourteenth, twenty-fifth, and twenty-eighth spots on “My Anime” List’s top animation of all time, Gintama is the animated series that the majority of viewers have undoubtedly heard of.
Samurai Sakata Gintoki lives in a time when people no longer need samurai. Authoritarian extraterrestrial entities have invaded to attack and worsen their plight. Alongside Gintoki, Kagura and Shimura Shinpachi continue to perform strange tasks to make the nation safer and support their families.
SEE GINTAMA WITHOUT FILLER
Along with One Piece and its equally entertaining Filler, this anime is lengthy and enjoyable. Gintama is easier to watch without extra padding because to the list of chapters you should skip, which helps you avoid wasting time on pointless reading or growing bored with episodes that don’t advance the plot. Based on a comparison of manga and animation, this list of Gintama chapters without padding has been created. describing the precise minutes you should watch or avoid.
Which Fillers Can You Skip Altogether?
The show’s humor and odd setting gradually blend in with the Gintama fillers.Even still, there are many episodes that are little more than a repeat of the prior ones and are just plain dull to watch. It is advised to avoid the following fillers in order to keep up with the action:
- You Guys! Do You Even Have a Gintama? (1-2)
- Pending means Pending, It’s Not Final (50)
- Don’t Complain About Your Job at Home, Do It Somewhere Else (75)
- They Say Soy Sauce on Pudding Tastes Like Sea Urchin, But Soy Sauce on Pudding Only Tastes Like Pudding and Soy Sauce (114)
- When Nagging Goes Too Far It Becomes Intimidating (124)
- Before Worrying About the Earth, Think About the Even More Endangered Future Of ‘Gintaman’ (135)
- If You Can’t Beat Them, Join Them (150)
- That Matsutake Soup Stuff Tastes Better Than the Real Deal People Who Die Stay Dead (164)
- It’s What’s on The Inside That Counts, But Only to A Certain Extent (173)
- Are There Still People Who Go to The Ocean and Yell Out ‘Bakayaro’? When A Person Is Trapped, Their Inner Door Opens (174)
- Countdown Begins (176)
- Nothing Lasts Forever, including Parents, Money, Youth, Your Room, Dress Shirts, Me, You, and the Gintama Anime (209)
- We’re Sorry (252)
Gintama is based on the Hideaki Sorachi manga of the same name.
It is a comedy with historical drama and science fiction omitted. With ninja, aliens, and samurai combined, it’s all quite funny.
It concerns a former samurai who started a freelance career. Later, he joined forces with Kagura and Shinpachi. Together, they operate under the name Yorozuya, which is Japanese for “To Do Anything.”
Gintama’s plot is so subtle that viewers of anime would have a hard time telling the difference between canon episodes and filler episodes!
Gintama has aired 367 episodes in all, just 22 of which have been reported as fillers, for a low filler ratio of 6%.
Canon Episodes: 3-49, 51-56, 58-74, 76-81, 83-105, 107-110, 112-113, 115-119, 121-123, 126-134, 136, 138-149, 151-154, 156-163, 165, 167-170, 172, 175, 177-184, 186-208, 210-251, 253-366
Partial Filler Episodes: 82, 111, 120, 367
Filler Episodes: 1-2, 50, 57, 75, 106, 114, 124-125, 135, 137, 150, 155, 164, 166, 171, 173-174, 176, 185, 209, 252
This is the complete list of Gintama fillers which you can skip while enjoying your favourite anime. You can choose not to watch these fillers, but we urge you to at least view the ones we recommend. They are not related to the core storyline but are very enjoyable ones. What do you think about anime? Do you now enjoy it? We bet you did!