The anime shows not only adapts the manga but also novels and many original episodes which are considered as “anime canon,” which constitute of the core storyline, but the Boruto filler list is a little confusing. The follow-up to Naruto Shippuden, Boruto, has 267 episodes now airing, of which 63 were directly adapted from the manga, 32 were filler episodes, and 172 were canon anime.
The canon anime episodes fill in any gaps left by the manga and continue the plot without altering it. Another justification for their inclusion is that since the manga was only released once a month when it was being adapted for anime, there wasn’t much to work with.
Filler Episodes :-
[16-17, 40-41, 48-50, 67-69, 96-97, 113-119, 138-140, 152-156, 231-232, 256-258]
Anime Canon Episodes :-
[1-15, 24-38, 42-47, 51-52, 70-92, 98-105, 120-126, 128-137, 141-147, 157-180, 190-191, 209-211, 221-230, 233-255, 259-281]
Manga Canon Episodes :-
[19-23, 39, 53-66, 148-151, 181-189, 192-208, 212-220, 282-285]
Is Boruto Worth Watching?
Yes, Boruto is actually worth watching.
Boruto Filler List Episodes:-
|Episode No.||Episode Name|
- 16, Crisis: The Threat of Failing!
- 17, Run, Sarada!
- 40, Team 7: The First Mission!
- 41, Strength in Unity
- 48, The Genin Documentary
- 49, Wasabi and Namida
- 50, The Chūnin Exams: The Recommendation Meeting
- 67, Super Chōchō Butterfly Mode!
- 68, Super Chōchō Kiss Mode!
- 69, Super Chōchō Love Upheaval!
- 96, Blood, Sweat, and Namida
- 97, Shikadai’s Decision
- 113, The Qualities of a Captain
- 114, X Cards Proxy War!
- 115, Team 25
- 116, Konohamaru and Remon
- 117, Remon’s Secret
- 118, Something That Steals Memories
- 119, Konohamaru’s Ninja Way
- 138, Hiashi’s Birthday
- 139, The Terror! Enko Onikuma
- 140, The Mind Transfer Jutsu that Lost to Potato Chips
- 152, Developing One’s Medical Ninjutsu
- 153, Harmony in Gold
- 154, Himawari’s Ninja Trial Session
- 155, Mitsuki’s Rainy Day
- 156, I Can’t Stay in My Slim Form
- 231, The Rusty Sword
- 232,Captain Denki’s First Mission
- 256, The Ultimate Recipe
- 257, Konohamaru Becomes the Hokage
- 258, The Uzumaki Family’s Hot Springs Vacation
Should we skip fillers?
Fillers are designed to be skipped without any actual affect to the main plot line. You can easily choose to skip fillers without any
The naruto anime has left a forever imprint in the minds of the watchers with it’s exceptional storyline even to the end. Fans have the same expectations from Boruto. We hope our article about boruto filler List helped you with all the information you needed. Personally, I loved most of the episodes from here and would definitely recommend you to watch it as well. And you can just watch all the episodes if you don’t want to miss out any episodes but if you’re on a tight schedule, then you’d definitely need a filler episode List to keep a track of what you should skip!