Increase Views On Short Videos In Social Media Stories
Want to garner more trust and engagement from your audience to boost your views, and in turn, revenue? It can be accomplished by creating short videos and enhancing your brand’s visibility and exposure. Additionally, sharing them on renowned social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat will help you gain recognition in the market.
Engaging your target audiences is one of the best ways of creating loyal customers and gaining their complete confidence. However, you can reach the defined target only if you can reach a wider audience. So, how do you increase views while creating short videos on social media stories? In this article, we discuss the solution!
Indeed, the competition is fierce as over 8 billion Facebook videos are watched by users every day worldwide. That’s why it is imperative to know some practical marketing tricks on how to increase visibility on your Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat story seamlessly.
Top Marketing Hacks To Get More Views On Social Media Stories
Social media platforms help you grab a huge audience and boost your business’ sales and revenue. Hence, it is vital to know how to reap the benefits of social media networking.
Once you create short videos, you need to know the authentic ways of enhancing visibility and reaching a wider audience. This will help you connect with your customers and boost your brand awareness and generate more leads.
Let’s dive right in and check out the ways to increase views on your short stories:
- Focus on The Topic: Every approach may not be ideal for sharing content on social media. Your key focus should be understanding the pattern first and then developing your video around it. Whatever topic you choose, ensure that you can sum up your video in 1 word or phrase. It will make it easy for the audience to share your video further and explain what is special about it.
- Cut to the Chase: Keep it short and crisp. Hooking your audience and catching the viewers’ attention within the first 3 seconds is the foremost important thing to focus on. Nowadays, the attention spans of social media users are getting shorter and shorter, as they are scrolling down quickly, checking their news feed for the most interesting content. If you do not grab the attention of the audience initially, you might lose them.
It is also witnessed that sharing short stories helps grab exclusive consumer sections swiftly. So, it is indispensable to create short videos and avoid focusing on lengthy content.
- Use Stickers and Engagement Features: You can increase interaction with your followers on your stories via polls, emoji sliders, quizzes, questions, countdown stickers, and other types of stickers. This allows users to participate in your video actively and keeps them engaged. One can also play games with their viewers via Instagram stories that add a fun element and enhance customer engagement.
Stickers are an incredible tool that facilitates more consistent views as your followers interact more and allow your video to appear in front of their story queue.
- Use video editors: Most Instagram users or account holders use Instagram video editors to make their short videos more amazing and unique. To improve your video performance you can give a try to these tools available in the market. According to a survey, it is observed that such videos outperformed and stood out on all social media platforms.
- Use Hashtags: All the content you post can show up on the Explore Page of social media platforms. Using a trending hashtag will help you widen your audience reach and boost engagement. The only thing you require is to use dynamic hashtags to give your content a better chance to appear on non-followers feeds.
- Add Captions: Due to the auto-play feature of Facebook, it may be hard to determine how many people watch videos with the sound on. It has also been analyzed that some users keep the auto-play sound feature disabled. Hence, it is vital to add subtitles to inform users about the message you want to convey through your video.
- Tell a Story: The mindset and sensibilities of people have changed over time; most consumers today do not appreciate hard-selling. They get rather annoyed when someone insists on buying their products or services without understanding their sentiments and caring for their interests. This is one of the main reasons traditional marketing strategies have become less effective and irrelevant for consumers today.
- Schedule Your Video and Bring Something New: Creating and publishing different types of content is what will keep viewers checking your page. If you share analogous content, it might not help you. Remember, consistency is crucial; monotony is not. So, try to come up with fresh and new ideas and showcase them in your videos.
In addition, try to schedule your content in advance, which will help you improve your users’ experience as they can anticipate when they get to watch your next post.
- Consistency Is The Key: Although there is no magic number of stories you must post every week, if you want to stay on top of people’s minds, you will need to post consistently without giving longer gaps.
- Upload Your Video Natively: What does Natively mean in this context? It implies you must upload the video to each social media network directly without sharing links. For instance, if you upload a video on YouTube and share your video’s link on Instagram or Facebook, this practice will not boost your views rate. It can prove detrimental as it will not give you a head start over other content in the news feed.
- Include a Call to Action: Not featuring a call to action in your videos leaves your marketing strategy incomplete. Compelling short videos will help you deliver your message fast, and embedding a robust call to action will help you identify your potential audience and let you know their response. It has been proven that individuals who create short videos and include a call to action get a quicker response from viewers.
- Use Custom Thumbnails: Thumbnails play a crucial role when your potential audience is skimming through search results and checking out recommendations. Remember, the thumbnail image is a visual correspondent to your title and description that will help enhance the visibility of your video in the search engine.
Primarily, impressive thumbnails will help you stand out from the competition. However, the thumbnail should be clear and depict your video well. Try to use images featuring facial closeups with engaging fonts.
- Reach Out To Influencers: Influencers come with a built-in audience, and by having influencers promote your page, you can see a surge in views on a massive scale. Reach out to influencers who share similar themes or messages as your brand to promote your video content.
- Know your Audience: Before you upload any video, one of the most important tips is to identify your potential audience first. Harnessing this feature is very easy. You can set a filter of ‘Preferred Audience’ and ‘Restricted Audience’ and use interest bags, allowing you to prioritize Page Posts in the News Feed for every visitor. It will facilitate analyzing what topics are liked by most of your viewers.
Once you know your audience fully, the videos can be customized based on your speculation.
Getting plenty of views on your social media stories is a tough row to hoe. However, even though it seems like a daunting task, be patient and consistent in your efforts. Soon enough, you will be able to reach out to millions if you ensure high-quality video content and build an active subscriber base.