As a part of its principle of continuous innovation, Oracle rolls out quarterly updates, monthly patches and customer enhancements. Testing is imperative after patches, updates or configuration changes to ensure business continuity. Enterprises that are still leveraging manual testing approaches are struggling to keep pace with Oracle’s innovative changes. The reasons are obvious. Each Oracle update requires testing at least twice i.e. first round in the test environment, and the second round two weeks later in the production environment.
It means that customers need to test Oracle 8 times a year. Moreover, the timing of deployment of updates from test instance to production is just two weeks. Manually doing this can be very time consuming, erroneous and laborious as a single scenario may require multiple clicks, data entry and navigation through multiple screens. The best option to address these challenges is Oracle automation testing.
Oracle automation testing is a viable solution, however implementing it is quite tricky due to some obvious reasons. In this article, we’ll discuss those reasons and suggest how Oracle test automation solution should look like.
Why Oracle automation testing is challenging?
- Oracle is a highly dynamic application that has elements with dynamic locators. It means that Oracle’s element don’t have fixed attributes like ID, Name, Class, or CSS. To hard code the locator, you first need to identify that. However, it is not straight forward and even if you’re able to identify it, you’ll get a flaky and unstable script.
- Due to dynamic elements, even a minor change in the UI i.e. new screens, buttons or user flows can result in test failures or flaky/brittle tests. In a scenario, when you have to test Oracle applications at least 8 times a year, test script maintenance would be a great burden.
- Oracle apps use frame and iframes. Identifying objects and hard code them will require coding expertise. Not only this can be time consuming and costly, but finding a resource having knowledge across coding and Oracle can be very difficult.
- Enterprises often extend their Oracle Apps by integrating them with other applications like CRM or productivity tools such as Office 365/ SharePoint. Manually testing the entire Oracle ecosystem can be very daunting and inaccuracies can expose your business to serious risks.
These are technical reasons that make Oracle automation testing difficult. Building Oracle automation framework from scratch is not a wise choice as it’ll consume lot of time and money. All you need is to incorporate test automation platform with following attributes.
- No Code Test Automation: The responsibility of Oracle testing lies with business users and not the vendors or implementation partners. Since business users are not programmers, you need Oracle automation testing platform that doesn’t require any programming knowledge to create test scripts.
- Script Maintenance: Don’t opt for Oracle test automation framework that uses static test scripts. Automation frameworks that use static test scripts fail to automatically adapt and overcome the changes, leading to unstable tests.
- Risk Coverage: Regression testing is still performed on the basis of experience or sometimes guesses are made in selecting a regression. Opt for AI test automation platform that considers a greater number of parameters than are humanly possible and determine the size of the regression test suite with great precision.
For example, you can opt for Opkey, a no code test automation platform that
- Uses Natural Language Processing, enabling business users to create test cases in plain English language while AI powered engines autonomously convert those into automation scripts.
- Uses machine learning to alleviate “maintenance burden” that undermines the test automation initiatives. Opkey’s Self-healing capability identifies changes and automatically synchronize across all your impacted test cases, saving you hours of manual effort.
- Uses AI to recommend test cases based upon risks. Opkey offers a real time impact analysis report that gives you the information on the changes across the configurations, transactions and custom screens so that impacted areas can be tested first.
Suitable Speeds for Streaming Online Platforms
Well let’s be honest, we all want to be cord-cutters and there are minuscule details that are stopping us from actually fulfilling our dream. When we say minuscule details, we are of course talking about live news channels, local or regional sports broadcasts, and so on. These little factors make a consumer question their decision of moving away from conventional Cable TV and Satellite TV.
However, having access to a good live streaming application or service can solve that issue for anyone. If you know which live streaming service is the one that has all the content, you would like to view then it’s a win-win situation for everyone.
Unless the internet connection that you currently have is just not sufficient enough to facilitate you and your household in watching that live content or in fact any content at all. Internet speeds are essential in today’s world. No one likes to watch a simple two to three-minute tutorial video on how to change tires in 144p. We know, really specific examples, did not happen to us at all. In order to stream content online, you should get a seamless internet connection like Spectrum internet which offers fast speeds to stream online content in HD.
However, knowing which speed is best suited to you is key and in order to get that information you would have to use a hit and trial method for all the streaming services and then fluctuate your internet plan accordingly, It might even take you years before you figure out the perfect fit for your internet package. Luckily for you, we have already put in all the hard work and compiled these simple tables for you to have a look at.
Without any further delay, let’s have a look at the best internet speeds suitable for streaming online.
What Internet Speed Works Best For Streaming Online Videos?
If you’re as excited about the season of the Netflix original series, The Umbrella Academy and LA Casa De Papel aka Money Heist, then well you should pay attention and try to get the most suitable internet connection you can afford for yourself. It’s not every day that Netflix or HBO Max or Amazon Prime bring forward shows and original content that have such a big fan following. We should learn to fully appreciate these shows and not dishonor them by watching them in 1080p, HD should be the basic minimum by now.
The absolute bare minimum that we would suggest is 25 Mbps and that is on the condition that there be no other device projecting HD or 4K content by using the same source of internet. If you have multiple people using the same source of internet and all have their own devices and streaming needs, then it’s safe to say that anything below the 50 Mbps mark will make you feel shorthanded and you won’t get the HD or 4K experience that you so badly crave.
Below we have assembled a table that you can use as a reference point for the optimal internet download speed that you would need in order to watch any of the below-mentioned On-Demand Streaming platforms.
|On-Demand Streaming Application(s)||Optimal Internet Download Speeds (Ranges)|
|Netflix||3 Mbps – 25 Mbps|
|Acorn TV||1.6 + Mbps|
|Hulu||3 Mbps – 16 Mbps|
|AT&T TV NOW||12 + Mbps|
|Hulu + Live TV||8 + Mbps|
|HBO Max||12 + Mbps|
|Disney +||5 Mbps – 25 Mbps|
|Fubo TV||3 Mbps – 25 Mbps|
|YouTube TV||3 Mbps – 13 + Mbps|
|Sling TV||3 Mbps – 25 Mbps|
You will need different internet speeds for streaming music online. Let’s dig into the details of the speeds required for streaming music online.
What Internet Speed Do I Need For Streaming Music?
To be fair you can have almost any internet connection and be able to stream music. It won’t matter that much, but at least you need to know the minimum level of megabits per second that you need to have a perfect stream without interruption. Imagine waiting for The Weekend or Drake or Ariana Grande or Harry Styles to launch their new music audio out and you just can’t seem to enjoy it. Endless frustration I tell you.
Moreover, you would need a good internet connection regardless of how much Mbps it takes to play music and that is simply because not one person I know just puts on music and does not use his phone to stream other things or to play mobile games or in fact log on to play his favorite high duty, high internet consuming online games. So you would indeed need a good internet connection regardless of what the table below says.
|Music Application||Optimal Internet Download Speed|
|Spotify||Minimum 1 Mbps|
|Deezer||5 Mbps – 10 Mbps|
|Pandora||Minimum 1 Mbps|
|TIDAL||5 Mbps – 10 Mbps|
|Amazon Music||Minimum 1 Mbps|
Lastly, you must understand the speed that you need to stream Live YouTube videos as well. We are also shedding light on that below.
How much Speed Do I Need To Live Stream YouTube?
As stated numerous times before, it is literally a matter of cringe when you are so invested in an online viewing experience and suddenly, right in the middle of the video a floating circle appears or a percentage appears telling us that we would have to stop our relaxation just for a moment. You can face this issue of buffering signs due to speed lags, which should not happen at this moment. It’s a thing of the past, the early 2000’s and has no place in the modern world.
Below we have a detailed list of resolutions in which you can stream on the platform along with the frame rate and the recommended downloads and uploads speed for each of the previously mentioned variables.
|Resolution||Frame Rate||Recommended Internet Download Speed||Recommended Internet Upload Speed|
|720p||30 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||1.5 Mbps – 4 Mbps|
|720p||60 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||2.25 Mbps – 6 Mbps|
|1080p||30 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||3 Mbps – 6 Mbps|
|1080p||60 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||4.5 Mbps – 9 Mbps|
|1440p||30 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||6 Mbps – 13 Mbps|
|1440p||60 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||9 Mbps – 18 Mbps|
|2160p (4K)||30 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||13 Mbps – 34 Mbps|
|2160p (4K)||60 frames per second||Minimum 13 Mbps||20 Mbps – 51 Mbps|
These days everyone wants to stream their favorite shows, series, music, and whatnot through online platforms. When you have to sign up for an internet connection, it is better to be aware of what internet speed you should sign up for. In this article, we have mentioned the internet speeds you will need for streaming online, so you can choose the right speed for yourself.
10 Best Microphones for YouTube Streaming
Anyone can start broadcasting their thoughts and opinions across the web via YouTube. Even though you may not be a professional, there are plenty of ways to improve your quality on the internet. One way is choosing the best mic for youtube videos. With that in mind, here are ten of the best microphones for streaming videos online.
1) Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Microphone: This condenser mic is particularly good for vocals and acoustic instruments due to its omnidirectional pickup pattern, which makes it suitable for recording podcasts as well as music projects since sound can be captured easily from anywhere in front of it without sounding too muffled or distant.
2) Blue Yeti USB Microphone: Since its introduction in 2013, the USB-equipped Yeti is a favorite of YouTube creators, including many well-known YouTubers such as PewDiePie and Markiplier. Its sound quality is so good that one individual actually received a $10,000 endorsement from a rival brand just by using their software to exaggerate his audio. If you want to get the best from your mic, then this is the one for you.
3) Samson C01U USB Microphone: The Samson C01U microphone is more than just a good choice for YouTube videos, as it has also been very popular in the studio thanks to its clarity and smooth sound. Its large diaphragm ensures that it can be used in higher SPL environments with no fading, while its cardioid pickup pattern isolates unwanted noise such as low-frequency rumble.
4) Blue Snowball USB Microphone: Like the Blue Yeti, the Blue Snowball USB microphone comes with a wide variety of specifications at an affordable price. It’s ideal for gaming and recording music through its design that isolates noise while enhancing audio quality.
Also read- Our list includes the Best Soundbar for TV
5) Samson Meteor Mic USB Microphone: Like the Blue Snowball, the Samson Meteor mic uses a cardioid pickup pattern that ensures that background noise is reduced. However, its unique feature is its adjustable gain which can be used to minimize distortion in loud environments.
6) Rode Podcaster USB/XLR Microphone: Rode’s Podcaster microphone offers total versatility as it allows audio to be recorded through either a USB connection or an XLR connection. Each of these connections boasts their own benefits. Through the XLR input, users are able to record clean and high-quality sound directly from their mixer board or DAW (digital audio workstation). On the other hand, USB mic users can save time by just getting on their computer and plugging in without needing to do any setup.
7) Shure SM7B Microphone: Since its introduction in the 1960s, the Shure SM7 microphone has been a standard choice for music producers and studio engineers thanks to its light weight and high fidelity. However, what sets it apart is its moveable pattern selector which allows you to easily switch between omni-directional and cardioid sound.
8) Blue Yeti Desktop Mic: The Blue Yeti desktop mic offers both USB mic and XLR inputs, allowing you to capture high-quality audio no matter where you are. It’s ideal for podcasters, streamers, singers and acoustic instruments.
9) Rode NT1-A Bi-Directional Condenser Microphone: The Rode NT1-A mic offers numerous benefits including its impressive X/Y stereo pattern and bi-directional polar pattern. These features allow you to record audio from two different angles at the same time, meaning that if users are in a tight space or if you’re gaming with friends and want to capture every aspect of your gameplay, this is one of the best mics for streaming videos online.
10) Blue Yeti Mic: The Blue Yeti microphone has become a popular choice for YouTube streamers thanks to its modern design and sound quality. Its cardioid pattern helps reduce unwanted noise while allowing audio to be captured from a single direction. However, this is just the start of the features it has to offer, as it comes with other useful functions such as an inbuilt pop filter and mounting option.
As well as listening to the ten best microphones for streaming videos on your computer or mobile device, you can also read more about each of them by visiting our reviews page here at jaystechtalk.com. If you like this article then please share with your friends! Thanks
Comment down if you have any queries on choosing the best microphones for YouTube videos.
Benefits of Clock In Clock Out Apps For Remote Businesses
Remote work generally contains many challenges. Sometimes it is very difficult to know the real truth about the movements and work of your employees. You can’t always be sure they’re telling the truth, but you don’t have to rely on their words alone. Take matters into your own hands and use proven tools to help your remote workers be more productive. One of the most famous apps that works on this principle is the Clock-In Clock-Out App. Get to know its main advantages.
1. Easy to use
One of the most important benefits of using clock in clock out system is that it is very easy to use. Employers like this for several reasons. First, it is easily implemented in any work environment, because it does not require technological knowledge. This means that employees will not have a problem with an interface that is extremely easy to use. It contains basic options that are very clear to everyone.
That way, employees will not have to pay for employee training. All it takes is for employees to open the app, enter their name or ID, and then clocking in or out. They can do it from any device. Based on the report, managers follow the hours.
So, by using the data from the app, you can make accurate estimates and thus improve your business. It is very difficult to get accurate estimates if you have not done this job before. If you want to manage your business efficiently, you need to avoid mistakes in assessment. Fortunately, Clock-In Clock-Out Apps are a great way to do that.
This is especially useful for all companies whose employees work remotely. It is an opportunity to monitor their activity and use the information obtained to analyze productivity. Based on the obtained results, they will get a cross-section of the situation in the work environment, which will facilitate future predictions and further planning.
Each company has specific needs that require a special approach. The Employee Attendance Tracker is just known for its flexibility. It will meet the needs of your business, because it will keep track of time the way you want it.
For example, some employees will need flexible schedules due to pending projects. In such a situation, it is necessary to pay special attention to them.
The most important feature of the tools you work with is reliability. Otherwise, their use will not make sense and can only harm your business. The main reason why employers choose this app is precisely this feature. It will always work correctly and will not cause problems. It also allows you to have GPS accuracy and generate detailed reports.
Managers can set alerts to employees that will be displayed in case of late arrivals and early departures. Thanks to the large number of functions, you will have the opportunity to identify areas that need improvement and monitor progress.
5. Low cost
Business tools do not have to cost you a fortune. The Clock-In Clock-Out App will not increase the total cost of running your business, and it will bring you many good things. Expect many benefits at a very reasonable price.
We are sure that you have understood by now how the Clock-In Clock-Out App meets all the criteria of a successful company. That’s why it’s a great choice if you need a tool to track employee movements and increase overall business productivity.
- 10 Best Microphones for YouTube Streaming
- Suitable Speeds for Streaming Online Platforms
- What Are Yowhatsapp – A Unique And Easy Way To Send Images To Other Users On Your Android Phone
- Vinland Saga (Season 01) 1080p Dual Audio [Multi-Subs] HEVC
- Tamako Market (Season 1 + Specials + Movie) 1080p Dual Audio [Eng Subs] HEVC
- How to win at Sic Bo and get a bonus of up to 10,000
- Why it is so easy to rent a car in Dubai?
- 5 Steps to Choosing the Perfect Dog Breed for You & Your Family!
- Hitori no Shita: The Outcast (Season 1-3 + OVAs) 1080p HEVC [Multi-Sub]
- To Your Eternity (Season 01) 1080p Episode 20 [Eng Subs]
Action4 weeks ago
Trinity Seven (Season 1 + OVAs + Movie) 1080p Dual Audio [Multi Subs] HEVC
Action1 month ago
Bleach (All Seasons + OVAs + Movies + Specials) 1080p Dual Audio [Eng Subs] HEVC
Action2 weeks ago
Fairy Tail (All Season + Specials + Movies + OVAs ) 1080p Dual Audio HEVC
Action1 month ago
My Hero Academia (Seasons 1-5 + OVAs + Movies) 1080p Dual Audio HEVC | Episode 23
ANIME MOVIES1 week ago
Haikyuu!! (Season 1-4 + OVAs + Movie) 1080p Dual Audio HEVC [Eng Subs]
ANIME SERIES1 month ago
Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (Redo of Healer) [Uncensored] 1080p Eng Sub HEVC
Action1 month ago
The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) (Season 1-4 + Movie + OVAs) 1080p Dual Audio HEVC
Action5 days ago
One Piece (All Season + OVAs + Movies) 1080p Dual Audio HEVC Eng Subs