Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
It is a matter of life and death for high school student Tanaka to be listless. Known for his inattentiveness and tendency to fall asleep anywhere, Tanaka prays that every day will be as uneventful as the last, seeking to maintain his lazy lifestyle through avoiding situations that would make him exert himself.
Aside from Oota, a dependable friend who assists him with tasks he has difficulty completing, the lethargic teenager is constantly confronted with circumstances that prevent him from enjoying peaceful and tranquil days.
- Type: TV
- Episodes: 12
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Apr 9, 2016 to Jun 25, 2016
- Premiered: Spring 2016
- Broadcast: Saturdays at 22:00 (JST)
- Producers: Bandai Visual, Dentsu, Frontier Works, Lantis, Shochiku, Mainichi Broadcasting System, Movic, Yahoo! Japan, Grooove
- Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
- Studios: SILVER LINK.
- Source: Web manga
- Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, School
- Duration: 24 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older